News about Neo Banks ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ

Still a bad deal. Minimum reward withdrawal is 5000โ‚น :joy:

1 Like

Have you taken the card? If yes its worth it?.

I already have a unsecured credit card with SBM Bank. will i am eligible?:thinking:

Yes itโ€™s quite disappointing

No itโ€™s not worth it. Its all gimmicks

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Itโ€™s 0.25 gm now.
This card is very much overhyped and useless in comparison to every other card(secured and unsecured), be it in feature or Rewards.
It gives roughly a meager reward of around 1.3%.
Also one needs to have a FD of 50k atleast on which you get credit limit of 90% of the amount,in comparison one card gives credit limit of 110% and 1 reward point for every 50 rs and you get 1 rs for every 10 points ,that seems very poor reward structure however one card also has 5X reward point on top two categories which brings the reward around 1% ,which is less in comparison to gild but still better in every aspect to that of Gild as it doesnโ€™t have any signup or annual fee.
Anything I am missing here?

5 Likes

Honestly after trying out Niyox, onecard, slice, Fi, Jupiter, Paytm bank I find my good old ICICI bank way more stable and just works on demand (except for that one day outage). Every fintech app I tried either lacks the feature I want (like for example Flexible standing instructions, tokenisation, seamless international transaction, internetbanking etc.,) or sometimes the apps of these fintech apps face slow responsiveness, payment error, transaction limitations.

So I highly doubt the sustainability of these new age fintech companies by existing merely as a middle manโ€ฆonce they cut the offers or stop ads they will realise the true pain in their business model.

4 Likes

Not a huge fan of federal bankโ€™s servers either. Hope to see Jupiter run their own someday.

I like AA. Networth on Jupiter is a good idea, but we need more banks to be supported. Hope FI brings something unique to the table with their โ€œconnected accountsโ€ feature tho. The more the competition, the merrier.

Two interesting tidbits from the Fiโ€™s recently introduced โ€˜Connected Accountsโ€™ feature that throws some light on whatโ€™s possible with AA.

2 Likes

This is interesting. But donโ€™t we already have careless withdrawal at atms? I swear Iโ€™ve seen such options in certain atms.

2 Likes

Yes, but only a few.
This is ICCW. So, you donโ€™t need to have an account with the bank whose ATM you are going to use for Cardless Cash Withdrawal.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Neobank for Creators and Influencers, Jelly :slight_smile:

Invite Link: Click Here

https://www.getjellycard.com/

3 Likes

Get ready now for the launch.

4 Likes

Source : The Federal

2 Likes