Need to add my Credit Card on Jupiter App

Hey there,
Please provide with an option to add our pre-owned credit cards to manage all our cashflow in one place.
Also Making Credit card bill payment is also so soo easy

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a great suggestion @Divya_Prasath_T . We will discuss internally to see how we can work on it.

4 Likes

Thanks for considering

1 Like

Please add option to add credit cards and also support more bank accounts. So that we can track all of our spends in one app. Making jupiter my primary payment app. Or else , i should be using cred, gpay, paytm, jupiter etc.

1 Like

@Livin_Tony As of now, you can make credit payments to Kotak and BoB cards. I am sure as the credit card offering evolves, more card issuers will be added.

He is asking for a feature to add CC to make purchases and payments like we do on Paytm but not for CC bill payments.

1 Like

I donā€™t think that feature is viable for the nature of the app

Soon youā€™ll be able to add your rupay credit card in jupiter app to make payments with upi.

You can easily link your other bank accounts in Jupiter app with these simple steps:

1. Launch the Jupiter app.
  2. Navigate to the ā€œMoneyā€ tab.
  3. Within the ā€œMoneyā€ section, tap on the ā€œBank Balancesā€ option.
  4. Look for the ā€œAdd Another Bank Accountā€ button, which allows you to seamlessly link additional accounts.
  5. A list of banks will be displayed for you to choose from. Select your specific bank from the provided options.
  6. Follow the prompts and provide any necessary information to securely connect and authenticate your chosen bank account.
1 Like

possible if they want to make it a payments application.