Building a strong foundation for your startup: The importance of sharing equity upside with your early employees, leveraging investors and how he aims to transform the banking experience in India with Jupiter.
Timestamps attached below for your assistance:
- (01:20) Jiten’s background & path leading up to becoming an entrepreneur
- (4:36) Building a strong foundation at an early stage of a startup
- (9:05) Considering exit scenarios and how to evaluate the decision to sell your startup
- (12:23) Incentivizing your early employees by sharing equity upside with them; Why is this important for the startup ecosystem?
- (14:53) Expectations and support from investors at Citrus Pay & his new startup Jupiter
- (17:00) Angel investing – Why Jiten prefers betting on founders more than the proposed business model of their startups?
- (19:13) Jiten’s 2nd entrepreneurial stint with Jupiter & how he aims to transform banking in India
- (24:53) Rapid fire and closing remarks