In which state is the Jupiter app most used?

In which state is the Jupiter app most used in India?

Solid state :frog:

2 Likes

I am waiting for the real answer :zap:

1 Like

Karnataka

6 Likes

Any data about Kerala? Federal being a popular bank here :eyes:

6 Likes

Headlines: :grinning:

Jupiter Journey of เคฎเฅˆเคธเฅ‚เคฐ เคธเฅ‡ เคฎเคถเคนเฅ‚เคฐ

I chose this platform only because Jupiter moneyโ€™s banking partner is Federal Bank .Because I come from Kerala, the branch of the Federal Bank is very close to my house

4 Likes

@Febin_Shad Same hereโ€ฆ I have used federal bank before and branches are near. I am from Kerala too

1 Like

Sad but We donโ€™t have much federal branches
Even the main area of south kolkata federal donโ€™t have any branch but HDFC Kotak SBI ICICI SFB Banks are leading atleast they have 5-6 Branch in same area

But Federal bank branch people are very helpful.

Karnataka bank branch people says (Anna) which is very sweet

2 Likes

1 Like

@Manik Does that means ordinary account people will lose their 1% cashback on debit purchases๐Ÿค”?

1 Like

I think in Bihar , thereโ€™ll be 4-5 Federal Bank Branch only. Unfortunately thereโ€™s no branch near to me :smiley:.

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I was in Kolkata for a month. There are a ton of Federal Bank adverts stuck there but I couldnโ€™t find any Branches nor a ATM near me.

1 Like

Nope, Both Pro and Basic will have the same 150 Jewels cashback per month on Debit Card and 100 on UPI now.

What? You didnโ€™t find the branch? It was in New Market side. Federal bank CEO and MD studied in IIM Kolkata how he will not open a branch in Kolkata? :joy:?

I visited New Market branch they employees are very helpful they helped me to do KYC

Dalhousie Kolkata is the Hub Of Banks. Multinational bank such as HSBC SCB all are there. Including SBI,Axis,Bandhan,Kotak,HDFC,Boi,ICIcIโ€ฆ!

If you visit Kolkata once again make sure you come to Dalhousie.

3 Likes

Iโ€™m from West Bengal, Kalyani city :sleeping: U can find every famous banks branch here :wink:

I think as much as I have interacted with federal Bank employee they are the nicest person to solve your problem btw Iโ€™m from Kolkata too

kalyani is like bhool bhulaiya :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Because itโ€™s a pre planned city :new_moon_with_face: