How do you save taxes through investing? 🤔

Hey everyone!

In the beginning, how did you decide which tax saving scheme to go for and how much to invest in it? :thinking:

Would love to hear your personal experiences in the comments below. This will help us create the best investment experience for you in the future :grin:

4 Likes

I’m Invest my money on our store way Transaction & Apps & Games,
And everyone is doing the same.

1 Like

I have Employee Provident Fund from company + 2 ELSS tax saving mutual funds where I invest.

I put 6K per ELSS mutual fund per month in it. So, I get total tax break on 1.5 Lakh each year.

Since, money in ELSS grows at 15% pa plus the tax break. I am really happy about this investment. :smile:

6 Likes

Company decided for me I guess ? Employee provident fund already reached the 1.5 lakh limit.

3 Likes

That automatically solves the 80C tax investment bracket :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I first opened PPF account and then invested in ELSS mutual funds. Wanted to also invest in NSC scheme but the extensive offline documentation work is one big hurdle.

1 Like

I sell the stocks on which I made a loss on 31st March and buy them back at 2nd April. That way I can show an incur of net loss. This is called Tax Loss Harvesting.

6 Likes

@here
If you’re new to saving taxes, here’s a quick guide - How to Save Income Tax | Tax Saving Schemes | Jupiter

1 Like

umm…when you don’t earn a penny but here hoping that jupiter might include “you” in its jupiter-verse.

1 Like

@Utkarsh_Singh And save along the way!

when you don’t earn , how to save sir?:blush:

1 Like