Ensure asking for Aadhaar linked mobile no

Hi Team,

I signed up for the waiting list; I realised that I was supposed to do so with the phone no. linked to my Aadhaar (for the KYC later). This requirement was not clear early on when I was adding the details during the sign-up flow. I ended up using a phone no. that isn’t linked to my Aadhaar.

I have reached out over email to the support, and I do not think anyone has responded yet. It’s been a few days, but I guess you all are short-staffed due to the lockdown, which is understandable.

While as of now, I am still on the waiting list; A quick UX feedback for you is to make sure that users are using their Aadhaar linked phone no. when they sign-up.

If someone can address my query, that would be awesome. But more crucially, it would be helpful if the UX was improved so that the users are using their Aadhaar linked phone no. in the first place.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Mrugesh,

Thanks for getting in-touch. Apologies as we haven’t gotten back to you so far. Let me assure you we will make that edit for you and I will reach out to you once its done.

Also the UX change has been made :slight_smile:
Thanks again!

2 Likes

Same case with me as well. Registered with mobile number not linked to my Aaadhar identification.

Please help.