Creative descriptions for app updates

This was our recent one :blobsmart:

5 Likes

Hello OnePlus phone user. ;D

1 Like

Ahhh the notification bar! You’ve got a good eye :hyper_wave:

1 Like

Sure is an improvement!

I’m long time OnePlus user, community member.

2 Likes

I miss the heyday of Oneplus. Pehla was a Oneplus one! Then I got the 3T. Phir X. Then got promptly shafted when Oneplus ignored the X for future updates.

Then being the gullible phool that I’m, fell for the 7 Pro (mediocre camera but beautiful device!). Good days!

3 Likes

I started from following news and content on twitter, then 3T in March 2017, then 7T in late 2019, still using it. /Offtopic.

1 Like

OnePlus had a crazy fanbase. Still do!
I had the OnePlus 2 before (Sandpaper back was amazing), moved to 5T for the metal back and thin design, and now on 8T.

The best part is that the UI is so clean and lightweight. No bloatware! Just like Google.

2 Likes

That days are gone with merger with OPPO (Oppofication). RCC ads and stuff in settings. I don’t like what they are doing with A11 and so on. After 7 series they are no good.

2 Likes

Yep, been a while since Oneplus has been Oneplus-y.

Are you guys hyped about Nothing Phone 1?

2 Likes

Omg @nateavi I saw it too.
Did you see the lights on the back? Those are customizable. Its physical design looks like an iPhone 12 but transparent just like the nothing earbuds. It’s gonna be in the budget range.

3 Likes

$399 or something close to that price range. Loved that notification light system in the back.
Feels gimmicky, but a head turner lol.

Good on them!!!

4 Likes

From Coinswitch :musical_note:

3 Likes

Here’s Blinkit:

The guy/gal who wrote the coin switch patch description deserves a raise. Scratch that. That’s a Nobel Laureate in the making.

Fi’s back with more:

3 Likes

Another one. Fi’s on a roll :fish_cake:

1 Like

Yep, they post some really funny stuff

2 Likes

Memrise: …… it’s complicated

2 Likes

No way! They even involved a love triangle in the release notes :blob_worried:

3 Likes