Create spend baskets/spend accounts

Instead of having to tag and track expenses after payment, create spend baskets (similar to savings baskets) where you can add money separately and use the money from that basket for your spends.

4 Likes

I would pay for this feature :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Kinda like a wallet? :thinking:

Aye, how about being able to schedule payments from those baskets to merchants? Sorta like subscriptions.

So when I do get my Paycheck, I get to work on budgeting and leave it to the baskets to handle most of my immediate bills. Rent, electricity, cell phone, emi and so on. Autopilot mode! Fire and forget.

I was thinking more along the lines of one pot from where all the auto debit etc are deducted. One pot where all the card transactions are deducted or it can be more granular like if the request is from a grocery merchant get deducted from grocery pot.

So at the beginning of month we could put money into pots and forget about it, rather than having to remember to put back money into the main account before every transaction.

3 Likes

Is there any app that’s currently doing the exact thing you’re saying? There’s one named ZeroBalance, but they are yet to launch their app.

2 Likes