Can we enable NACH mandate on Jupiter account?

Hey Folks . I just tried this one out. :sweat_smile:. However you just check it with the federal bank since itโ€™s not taking the debit card information post filling it correctly.

This is being set up for AMAZON PAY using The Razorpay merchant gateway. :slight_smile:

Problem is debit card! JuPiter debit card is not linked with Federal bank servers!

If you Fi account you can manage your debit card vis FedMobile as well because Fi card is linked with servers!

2 Likes

When will it be liveโ€ฆ!!!

1 Like

8 to 10 days already over I think, btw when itโ€™ll be live

By when it is expected to be liveโ€ฆ???

I switched my salary account to FI money. Thought they donโ€™t have fancy UI like Jupiter but still they serve our purpose and itโ€™s flawless.
I am sick and tired with Jupiter they donโ€™t stick to their commitments

@here Hey everyone! :wave:t4:

Weโ€™re currently testing eNACH and itโ€™s working for us internally :rocket:.
Could others try it out as well?

Note:

1. Ask the merchant bank to send eNACH link.
  2. Explicitly mention that โ€œPayer bankโ€ would be Federal bank.
  3. Once link is received, you need to login to the merchant portal.
  4. Choose โ€œDebit cardโ€ as a mode of eNACH setup.
  5. You will be re-directed to a portal to enter Debit card details like card number, CVV and Expiry date.
  6. You will be redirected to the OTP validation page.
  7. eNACH setup post entering the OTP.

Regarding the delay in releasing eNACH for Jupiter, it had to go through multiple testing and hence it took time. We now have a go ahead :slight_smile:

If thereโ€™s any issues along the way, let us know here.

5 Likes

Iโ€™ve been using Jupiter Federal Account for auto debit more than 6 months

When can we expect the Nach to be established with Jupiter? Itโ€™s a huge inconvenience.

@Shivalkr - We are already live with this feature few months back. You can now set up all sorts of EMIs/ recurring payments on top of your Jupiter account. If you have tried recently and are facing any issues, do reach out to me or @Shawnpinto.

Cheers!

1 Like

@Shawnpinto

Hi! I had tried setting up E-Mandate with a merchant and it kept declining, I had tried multiple times and it failed to set up autopay with the merchant as Jupiter kept declining the E-Mandate request. I have screenshots let me know where I can share it. I had raised a ticket for this with Jupiter and yet I have received no response.

Dear @Shivalkr,
You can DM/ Message Shawn and share the screenshots and other relevant details to him via Message option.
Hope this gets sorted out soon

The team would get back to you since youโ€™ve raised a ticket, itโ€™s being checked.
Once thereโ€™s an update, you will be notified :v:

Hi,

I am trying to set-up a mandate but itโ€™s not a smooth experience.