BNPL Products

Folks, Which is your Go-to BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later) app and why? (In Comments below!)

• Lazypay
  • Simpl
  • Amazon/ Flipkart Pay Later
  • epaylater
  • Bullet
  • Other

0 voters

Using almost all Paylater apps in which simpl has the the best UI/UX and customer support (but don’t have scan&pay) have only limited merchant but there one tap bill payment was just awesome.
Lazypay also works good and has launched scan&pay in partnership with idfc bank that was good (takes too much time in reflecting refund) and customer support is not so helpful.
I’ve an awesome experience with Epaylater but after covid they suspended the credit limit.
Flipkart Paylater also works quite good when don’t have sufficient funds to place an order and pay by next month (available in both emi/one time payment)

Regarding bullet I’m using it too and as it’s in beta phase I’m not happy with app as well as support team (has too many bugs and not work at all) previously bullet has an upi id with idfc bank and it works only on 2 txn and then even after yes bank it work for 2 txn and stopped working and support too not helpful.