Review on fintech credit offerings

One card lite also comes in metal form if fd amount is 50k or more.

2 Likes

It was initially bought by a lot of people for just their metal card and their buying experience to get a virtual card under 5 mins was new to the market.

Fintech credit is now hell who knows what they will do with your documents.

Recently something happened with me application name is Uni Card i have applied for the card and its got rejected dont know why.

After that i have received alert msg from CIBIl and i checked that one loan account was opened by NDXP (liquid Loans) Uni Card partnerโ€™ and i contacted liquid loan (NDXP) they said you have taken a credit line from Uni Card Of Rs.1000. i was shocked how is this possible then i conacted uni but this didnt did anything and liquid loan is not ready to help.

so now rbi is investigating the case. So i will suggest eveyone to dont take any credit line from any nbfc or loan apps. You dont know when nbfc will open a loan account and they will update a overdue and your cibil will suddenly go down and you will not get any loan or credit card in future.

There is many BNPL apps like slice card,bullet,postpe,salt bnpl etc etc.

Before i use many bnpl apps now after this many pay later account is closed and i dont want to take any risk in future.

Apply for loan,credit card,peronal loan from banks only not nbfc for your safetlyโ€ฆ

There is one twitter handle name (Techno Fino) evey saturday and sunday they do twitter space and they help people and aware people about this pain. So always apply loan via banks else handle this pain๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks!!!

4 Likes