Make the Aurora App Icon More Premium

As an Aurora Account user, I really love the custom app icon. One suggestion: could you remove the “Jupiter” text and keep only the “J” logo in Aurora’s signature color? I think a logo-only icon would look much cleaner, more modern, and feel more premium.

Kindly

Hi @MAHILAL Thank you for your suggestion. We will surely look into this!

@Shawnpinto check this.

It’s already implemented and Shawn is no longer with Jupiter.

Could you remove the “Jupiter” text and keep only the “J” logo in Aurora’s signature color? I think a logo-only icon would look much cleaner, more modern, and feel more premium.

Respected

We will think about it. Thanks for the suggestions.

1 Like

thanks

Any update on this!

Thanks

It is already live! We posted it a few weeks back on the community. Please update your app.

Remove the “Jupiter” text and keep only the “J” logo in Aurora’s signature color? I think a logo-only icon would look much cleaner, more modern, and feel more premium.

Respected

*Since my last request there is no change in the logo!

@rkp @Vajrala_Pradeep @razack Check out this! Kindly

We will not be able to consider this request at this point in time however we thank you for your suggestions.

hope Jupiter team will update the app icon!

The current icon as only “J”. Are you not able to see it?