Future of joint accounts?

Is Jupiter working on joint accounts or any future prospects on this?

3 Likes

Can you let us know, how would you be using a joint account. And we would love to know more!

Opening a joint account through Jupiter(the current process is quite manual and paper based) , then all the features Jupiter is providing on a savings account.

Yeah it would be good to open a joint account with my brother or my gf. But in what sense it would be different than a normal jupiter account ?

Some views like expenses as individuals and expenses as a couple ?

I think @Satyendra_Tomar has a very good use case here explained:

Would a trust limit for borrowing solve for the need for Joint accounts @Advait?

1 Like

Joint Account could extend services like Joint Credit Card?!

Joint credit card accounts may allow someone with no credit or bad credit to open a credit card account in their name that they may not have been able to open otherwise. This could allow the person with no credit or bad credit a chance to build their credit history and work on improving their credit score

@Dev
But what if one person decides to max out the account balance but can’t afford to make the payments, missed payments will damage both cardholders’ credit scores, I believe this is a bad idea!

@sahil-sorathiya Would love to attend an open office session on Joint Accounts if Jupiter is building anything in that domain… I and my wife use it to manage household expenses!

1 Like

jupiter logo

Built with love in India

India's first co-created digital banking experience

Community

What does co-creation mean at Jupiter?

You can post your Finance Blogs here!

Sign-up for Beta!