Credit Card to Bank account

Do you know any trick to transfer credit card to bank?

4 Likes

You can transfer amount from credit card to bank account using rent payment options through paytm. But that includes 1.9-4.5% fees.

1 Like

Here are some of the ways to transfer money from Credit Card to Bank Account

• By using the ‘add money to wallet’ option, from PayTm and Mobikwik
  • By Using Rent or educuation payment option from PayTm and Mobikwik
  • By Using third party app like Snapay

As @saurabh.s metioned, All these methods attracts certain fees and charges. So think twice while doing so.

One of the effective methods without any charge, is that buy for a friend who is in a need of something, say smartphone, and after getting the payment from him or her, convert to EMI. :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

You can also pay electricity bill of others with a credit card and take the money from him. You’ll earn interest on the payment amount for up to 30-45 days until the due date, providing an opportunity to earn some extra cash.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Doing all the inorganic spends to earn cashbacks or reach milestone will attract income tax notices and extra taxes. So, beware of doing such things.
And these days, credit card companies are blocking the cards too if you do such inorganic things to earn cashbacks or any rewards.

4 Likes

However, using credit cards within a limits and with caution can still help you earn rewards and cashbacks without attracting any unwanted attention or penalties.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. I use them too but only to the extent of my expenses.
But what am saying is these days with the youtube channels and community forums, it has become a fad to accumulate credit cards. This will put unnecessary pressure on you like tracking multiple due dates and if you miss them, you will have to take a hit on CIBIL. I have even seen people saying collecting credit cards is their passion but I don’t really understand why do allocate so much of time for earning some pennies as cashback and instead if we use that time to learn something and start a side hustle, it will be very fruitful.

3 Likes

Saurabh, Vineel has a point.
Even if one looks at judiciously managing spending and payments, it definately attracts attention. I have experienced this. My in laws use one of my add on cards. Even when i ensure that the payments are completed on time, the quantum of spending and payments attracted attention and I received an inquiry.

2 Likes

Vinnel, in most cases it is bragging rights that one gets for owning a card varient. That’s it. I wouldn’t lie, i once did that. And then started mellow down and stopped it.

3 Likes

Yes. There’s no need of having loads of cards.
Just 2-3 cards with good limits and reward rate for different categories will help us earn back 3-4% of our spends.

3 Likes

Is Flipkart Axis Bank CC a good option?

3 Likes

If you shop a lot on Flipkart, then definately yes. On a different thread, I remember you mentioned you use Gpay quite a bit. Then you should consider the Axis Ace card

3 Likes

If you do alot of online transactions then sbi cashback card is best.

5 Likes

Emi attracts interest charges :smiling_face_with_tear: and conversion charges.
Btw is snapay safe to use?

4 Likes

There are zero cost EMI plans like 3 months or 6 months (should use these plans while purchasing and it varies on credit cards).
You should use apps like Snapay at your own risk. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Abhi, using quick credit apps do come with their share of risks. Be careful.

2 Likes