6 Weeks Saving Challenge

Got it, thanks for confirming!
It wasn’t a bug.

It’s more like when the banner will be refreshed. This varies from user to user based on the timing of the deposit.

To confirm this logic, we should check it for next week too.

2 Likes

It’s 3rd week of the saving challenge but the banner showing same as before

Once more, I just checked now, @Shawnpinto. My third-week savings challenge has been unlocked today, but the banner still displays the second week as locked. There seems to be a discrepancy between the actual challenge progress and the banner display.

1 Like

I dont think that banner will ever update. Its a static image.

Still needs to have a new one though.
We’re checking this.

1 Like

Is this some bug or error? or there is an iPhone 14 to grab? :eyebrow: :eyebrow: @Shawnpinto
It’s showing as Book your spot for an iPhone 14 (It should be Book your spot for Digital Gold naa?) and when the banner is clicked it is showing as “Book your Spot for Digital Gold”

Please check

2 Likes

So no PS5 then :face_with_peeking_eye:

@razack This is a bug. Good find!
We’re getting this fixed soon.

I have just checked, and it appears that the issue has been fixed. :+1: :+1:

It is sad to know that it has been confirmed as a bug. I had initially thought it might have been an Easter egg related to the upcoming challenge. :grin:

So no iPhone as well :face_with_peeking_eye:

Anyone from Community, who won in the savings challenge 2.0

Now it’s showing winner will be announced on 20th jul :unamused: why ?

1 Like

This is showing in my account.

1 Like

@Satyajit_Singh From where did you check the result? I can’t see any banners on my app

@sani That’s maybe you started the challenge a little bit late. The results are announced in batches, like the previous savings challenge for iPhone.

1 Like

Click on Save in Pots on homepage > then click on view challenge showing in the pop-up

@Satyajit_Singh bro, I am not getting any pop up after clicking on the “Save in pots” on homepage. It’s directing me to the pots section. The only banner I can see there is “Make savings a Habit”
My result was due today 20th June.

Hey @razack, bro !

Unfortunately, i can’t find any other way to see the winner.
I will get back to you if i find something on this.

1 Like

Hey @sani , results will be announced in batches depending on when the challenge was completed. Currently, results have been announced among all users who completed the challenge before 15th June.

2 Likes

Looks like im also unlucky…The same window is showing for me too like as of @Satyajit_Singh :walking_man:

Hi Alan,

Be a Super User to increase your chances of winning the reward.

1 Like