When will Jupiter money launch for nextlist users?

@Jiten anyone tell me when will Jupiter money app will launch for nextlist users?

@Amit_Bikrama_Nayak
We have been strategically rolling out the app for the firstlist users as of now and you can expect the app for nextlist users by first week of August, tentatively.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply :smiley:

Hi @Akshat

Existing Federal Bank customers can be on boarded atleast before nextlist members? :thinking:

1 Like

Now that was a good question.

1 Like

Now I don’t think there Nextlist or existing customers date wil be announced soon cause as per my research there’s a lot of bugs in app and they are failed to resolve them on time.
Also they are failed cause of Fi (as per a twitter poll) fi has no bugs for now in there app and working like a charm.

They just rolled jupiter to some community members and even in those they are unable to deliver a good experience.

Don’t know what’s going wrong with them but my expectations are not this from Jupiter.
I’m connected to this community since a year and i was hoping i was the first to experience Jupiter but :neutral_face:

Even dates are changed frequently for launching to new and existing customers.

3 Likes

@Imashish The app is still on early access which mean it’s under development and no doubt it still have some bugs and issues which is common in a app which is under development. It’s not a stable version or the public version. I guess they will resolve all the issues when they publicly roll out this app.

I too know it’s under development (beta phase) I’m comparing it with fi under development (beta phase)
that has only a few bugs (device based)

Fi has bugs too. I have reported 3 myself which are yet to be resolved.

Every Neo bank app I tried had bugs. I have tried Niyo IDFC, Finin, Fi and the latest Niyo SBM.

2 Likes

Lol I couldn’t even open an account in Fi. Let alone finding bugs. I tried for 3 days to open account, called customer care, no solution. Uninstalled.

3 Likes

I think it’s unfair to compare two Neo banks especially when both are in their Beta stage. Their goal is different. Their team members are different. Their approach to customers are different. They are good in their ways.
We can’t compare them because of the bugs in the app in the early stage.
I think we can compare them only after the release of the public version.

2 Likes

I think Jupiter is not able to launch this app for existing federal bank customers because it took more than usual time but didn’t show even an inch progress towards existing customers. Our expectations is too low now. Anyway good luck to Jupiter.

2 Likes

@DudeHiman I know you mean well and we also do not want to disappoint you. However easy it may sound, its setup will take some time. I do not want to bore you with the technical details but assure you that it is being worked on. Moreover, we have this community space for all and any updates, so please stay tuned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.