Update: When can existing federal bank customers open a Jupiter account?

Like this, reply to this thread to show your interest.
Date will be announced here.

Update as on Sept 22, 2021:
The much awaited ETB flow or Existing-to-Bank flow for Jupiter is now live on Google Play store for all versions 1.4.30 and above. What that means is that all existing Federal Bank or Fi customers will be able to onboard on Jupiter.

If you are facing any issues, pls DM @Shawnpinto and we will help you out!

35 Likes

And any progress on existing federal bank customer account?
As per your last response it should be available by early July, correct me if I’m wrong!
Desperately waiting for jupiter…

2 Likes

I am also waiting for the same. I got the invite but I am existing Fi bank user so I cant onboard for Jupiter, also iPhone user :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here… Waiting for the opening for existing Federal Bank customers. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Any updates regarding existing FDL Bank Customer?

2 Likes

Yes yes yes😉,

Waiting from long time🙂

1 Like

Have you received the Beta invite?

1 Like

@sneh.baxi waitin… Getting curious day by day seeing first batch getting their Jupiter card and unboxing photos :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes. I have received but unable to open account due to existing FDL Customer.

Do you have Fi saving account?

3 Likes

I have Fedbook Selfie account in Federal bank this product is owned by FDL Bank and you can also open it online via Fedbook App Of FDL Bank I have opened this account in 2019.

So I have not open any Account in Fi App.

Still direct or indirect you’re a federal bank customer, you need to wait till Jupiter comes up for existing customers of bank

1 Like

As sneh said in his post he will announce the date here soon.

I get it but my concern is the communication address.

Since, Jupiter declared recently that they are available around 1500 cities/towns. That means some user might not able to on-board themselves to Jupiter because of this parameter. When they declared PAN India availability, I consider any pincode will be serviceable no matter Village or town(Like Paytm Payments Bank).

In my case, I’m a existing Federal customer (Fi Federal saving account).
The problem with Fi is that they put the address in my Aadhaar as the communication address and implement a special address as Debit card delivery address to deliver debit card. And they have added the feature of edit communication address but it hasn’t been in function yet.

If Jupiter consider taking new address as communication address for the existing Federal Customers then may be I can avail the benefits of Jupiter when I get the invite from them.

3 Likes

I have recently opened Fi Money account, it has Federal Bank, does this also get affected .?

1 Like

Hey that’s right it is still a Federal Bank account

3 Likes

I got the invite but I am existing Fi bank user so I cant onboard for Jupiter. Waiting to get onboard on Jupiter

1 Like

Replying to show interest

I got the invite but still waiting to get the Green Flag from Jupiter team for existing Federal Bank customers.

2 Likes

Been a Federal bank user for almost 5 years. Think I deserve a smarter Jupiter service now.

2 Likes