We cannot open account for you

Hello @JupiterTeam @Team @Shawnpinto
I want to open Jupiter federal account for my younger brother but it shows an issue.
There is an issue in identity verification. Umm… We cannot open account for you. Every document is correct in my knowledge. Please resolve the or we have to for other bank. Thank You.

2 Likes

My younger brother also faced the same problem, showed him that he should try with aadhar linked mobile number, while his mobile number was already linked with aadhar.

1 Like

Jupiter has too many bugs. It is hub of bugs.

• Unable to opening account
  • Wrong or missing transaction details
  • I am unable to turn biometric unlock for app (after adding one more finger to device)
  • Account freezes
  • Offer they provide is not for any middle class or students only Rich and upper middle class targeted.
    (Saying because needs high value transaction to redeem any single offer)
  • Not any attractive cashback offers
  • Many more. There is a list
  • errors while login to the app ( I have faced login problem with ‘mobile verification failed’ error for a year )
  • Wrong status of help request ticket
  • Self transfer screen crashing
  • App taking too long to open
  • Can’t activate e nach using this account

There are many other bugs too.
And a lot of features have drawbacks.

1 Like
  • Internet Banking facility is unavailable.
  • Federal bank debit card offers not applied to Jupiter debit card on the other hand FI debit cards used in place of federal Debit cards.
1 Like

Let me describe it in detail

Jupiter debit card is not fetched in federal bank’s system. Due to which you cannot register on Fednet with Jupiter account. If you register for Fednet by any way, you will not see your Jupiter Debit card in Fednet.

If you cannot access the Jupiter app, you will not able to reset debit card pin
If you have a fi/federal account:

• Place a call to federal bank’s self-help line. You can reach Federal Bank’s IVR at 0484-2866700 or 0484-6716700.
  • Then, press 1 to get OTP to reset your PIN. After receiving OTP dial again and press 2 and enter OTP .
  • But you can neither register on Fednet with Jupiter Debit Card nor reset pin/manage Debit Card PIN using IVR/FedNet.
2 Likes

Greetings from Jupiter.

We hear you. We shall connect with you via DM and assist with your queries.

Thank you.