When can iOS users open a Jupiter account? - We're now live!

Updates as on Oct 18th, 2021

:rocket: Folks we have an announcement for you! :rocket:

The wait is finally over. The Jupiter app is now live on iOS! :apple:
Click here to download the app.

Things to keep in mind:

• If you do not have an account with Jupiter yet, you can go ahead and onboard.
  • If you already have an account, you just need to login.
  • If you’re an existing federal bank account holder, you can onboard and create an account - keeping in mind that you are using the same registered mobile number and have completed full KYC for the existing account. Your phone no. should be same as the existing account as well.
  • Make sure your Aadhaar is linked to your mobile number, so you can get OTPs.
15 Likes

Any updates on the iOS version of Jupiter? :grimacing:

3 Likes

include multiple federal bank support with it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Also, just speculating, but would the networth feature work on iOS? I don’t think so, given the restrictive permissions. But the iOS screenshots on the websites do indicate that the feature would work. I hope so.

1 Like

It won’t work in first version but we are working on alternate way to make it work

3 Likes

Wow, if the networth feature does ship wih iOS sometime later, that would be awesome.

3 Likes

When is iOS app expected … can’t wait to make use of my early access but stuck due to non availability of iOS app

2 Likes

@Jiten @sneh.baxi if possible, can we get a hint on the iOS release? I hope it’s end July?

1 Like

If end of July then early access invite will expire :disappointed:

Hey Gaurav, Early access won’t expire until we give you sufficient time to onboard post we sent you an invite. Be assured :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any updates for the iOS app?

1 Like

Suggestion for networth calculation in iOS.

ask users to check balance via UPI for multiple bank accounts and the same can be shown in networth value, reminding users to check balance periodically would handle the restriction of not able to read sms.

1 Like

Still waiting for the iOS version of the app. I got a mail saying my rewards are gonna expire. I hope I’ll get all the benefits that the android users got :stuck_out_tongue: Excited to get my hands on.

2 Likes

If that feature is implemented, I think it would be done via reading your statements from e-mail. More like how CRED does it.
Because manual effort is something many consumers don’t want to do these days. :joy:
But I would still want UPI functionality for this. Because it would be more private.

2 Likes

I have received the invite and it indicates end of July as expiry date for invite :disappointed:

Any updates regarding the ios app?

This is definitely in scope and we working on it as I type this out. We will announce the launch closer to the date.

1 Like

What is the approximate date of iOS app ? @Jiten @sneh.baxi

We are in testing phase for IOS. Hoping to roll the same as well by 12-13th Aug

Do need someone to test that beta app of iOS right now?

Or does that phase starts on 12-13 Aug?