Transaction failed but no refundd

I did a transaction of 1080 on 1 may with my jupiter debit card but payment page showed invalid debit card and transaction failed at merchant but money got deducted and jupiter app showed transaction successful. Whenever i chat with support they say your money is safe it will refund in 10 days but i havent recieved any refund from 15 days. All the support people just lie it will come by tomorrow and ends thread asking me for rating first they promised 10 days then 10 working days they they added 1 extra day then they said excluding saturday and sunday but i kept on waiting no money refunds yet its 15 may today. I dont know if i am going to ever recieve a refund or not. What if the amount was big and all these lying support making fake promises for better rating… They all say money is safe i have put this on priority our internal team says it will get refunded in 1 day.

Hey @Rishi1740

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. This is definitely not the kind of experience we wish to deliver. We are connecting with you over the DM to assist you further in resolving your issue. We will make sure that your issue is addressed. Don’t worry!

1 Like

I am done waiting just close my account.
I have done thousands of transactions with other bank’s debit cards they don’t say wait for 2 months

you guys can show anything successful through your app and deduct money if these transactions can be traced why you cant confirm the merchant received it so that I can talk to them and why would they show failed if it’s successful, it was done on the CIBIL site they don’t have these types of errors
@Bridget_Sabu

Hey @Rishi1740

As checked, we see that the mentioned transaction is successful from our end and even jewels were credited for the same transaction. Since you have said that the amount is not credited to the merchant and it failed at the merchant’s end, we have raised a chargeback for the same transaction to help you resolve your issue.

Thank you.

jewels? Do you mean the pennies I received, keep them and refund the rest of amount
Good business strategy tho in the name of technical errors rob user’s money when they need it
@jewel-ceo

Hey @Rishi1740

We understand that the transaction has failed at the merchant’s end as mentioned by you. Hence please do not worry as our concerned team has raised a chargeback for the above respective transaction.

We assure you that your money is safe and we are working on resolving your issue.

I don’t think money reached them so a chargeback doesn’t make sense

This is definitely not a common scenario. Debit card transactions generally clear within a short duration. However, there are a few exceptional situations where these transactions may take longer to be settled by either the payer’s or the receiver’s bank.

Our team has acknowledged your issue and we are doing our best to get your issue sorted.

We appreciate your kind patience in the interim.