Spend analytics

I m not able to see my spends when I select multiple filters, it works fine when i filter on a single Tag, but when I select multiple it doesn’t show anything.

At this point of time it seriously feels like jupiter is pushing half baked products without doing any QA on their end. These are few basic checks which should have been done by you guys instead of users identifying bugs and reporting everything.

Also when i go to Insights to filter the spends on tags i dont understand why there is no option to select date, instead it shows spends since i opened my account.

You guys should seriously consider fixing all the bugs which are being raised on the community first before moving ahead with new launches cause no one is interested in “Do more on Jupiter” when existing features dont work fine.

Adding to the list of bugs.

Whenever I do a transaction a screen pops up which shows details of Transaction successful and other details, a category is assigned to the transaction automatically, but when i try to change it on the same screen it doesn’t make any changes when i go back and check it is assigned under the category which was assigned by default, changes take place when i do it again by going into transaction and Change the category