Refund not received even after 10 days

Dear Team,

I tried to load amount in kotak 811 account using debit card on 8th and transaction got failed, till now I did’t got refund.
Please help me to get refund.

@Founder

@Jiten @sneh.baxi Please do the needful.

Hi Srinivas, understand you’ve already raised this with in-app chat support? If not please do so the team looking into it can get back to you soonest.

The concerned team has been told of it.

I think Kotak Payment Gateway had some technical issue and maintanence during this time…
I remember reading a mail regarding this…

Dear @sneh.baxi yes already raised request, but its taking more than normal time. Already waited for 10 days and now more worried now.

@sneh.baxi @Jiten , today your team reverted back to me in chat support transaction settled in ICICI Bank. I was really more worried now as I tried to do transaction in Kotak811 account and your team telling ICICI Bank. Request your intervention in this case.

@srini1973 I am extremely sorry for this confusion. I will personally check and get this sorted on priority. Let me call you back in the morning. Thank you for your patience.

Ok, eagerly waiting for update.

Have you got your refund finally?

Yes received refund on 30th July.

same here please help to got my refund please👏

Can you log to help section. But I would qualify that refunds are also dependent on when money hits in to account with bank. we don’t hold any money as we do daily recon with banks and push all credits as soon as money is received from Visa

I also did not receive my refund from zomatto please help me👏

sir please me I have also a refund from from zomztto,flipkart and Myntra

Same problem here.
Did IRCTC ticket booking and it failed 3 times
Haven’t recieved refund of even one
It’s already been more than 12 days
The chat support is down. And all they tell is wait for another 3-4 days!!
Kindly help if anyone knows abt this