Pots help!

@Shawnpinto @Community_Team me just transferred to pot…balance still fetching…been waiting for 10 mins…me know ya guys will reply in the morning…so if issue is resolved from my end…will update on this thread…thanks…no complaints though…jus me alerted qs didn’t face issue till now…being not even 1 month…sorry to be bother… J rollsss…

Hello @Silenscreamer, can u recheck and let us know if it is done? Happy to connect on DM in case of any issue. Thanks!

@Vikas_Soni yeah…it’s done but getting some kid of message…dunno how to screenshot else would have send it…also again app asked me to update…thisnis the 3rd time in q row for this week…wherein me update it when the apps…this is becoming a pain for me…please help…

@Silenscreamer can you DM me the message details which you are getting? Will get it checked. Thanks!

@Vikas_Soni sorry but dunno how to dm…ya can send me hello or hi…technically dumb…also on shift…really apologize…

@Vikas_Soni today upi failed twice after filling the otp for my swiggy order…couldn’t get rhe discount…any issue with upi payments

@Silenscreamer no problem at all! Let me ping you on DM.

And there was no such scheduled activity, need more details to understand your UPI-related concern. Thanks!