Option to change the registered phone number

Federal Bank is the vehicle for quite a few neo-banks in India. Federal Bank happens to be the vehicle for Jupiter as well as Fi.

As I’m on Jupiter already, I’m not able to make an account on Fi because it keeps giving me an error that says something like, I can’t make account on Fi because I have too many accounts with Federal Bank.

On visiting Federal Bank, they suggested that I change my number on Jupiter. But after asking for help on the app, the executive said I need to wait for that feature to pop up. So mentioning it here!

Hoping to get that feature as soon as possible, so that I can check out the other neo-banking solutions available in the market as well.

@Shawnpinto when will the phone number change feature be available for Jupiter account/pro salary account?

1 Like

That’s really odd. I signed up with Fi and did my full KYC before I signed up for Jupiter. Jupiter immediately recognised that my KYC was complete with Federal bank. I’ve been using both accounts since, with very rare issues.

What’s odd is Fi allowed me to update my cell number, but Jupiter doesn’t. Hope we do add in that much needed little feature later on.