Not Getting Amazon Discount

So today I saw an offer of Amazon which said get 10% discount upto 1500 using Federal Bank Debit Cards, and I wanted to purchase a mobile so I added it into the cart and proceeded to checkout and when I put why Jupiter DC details there, the discount wasn’t shown to me, I guess Amazon Still doesn’t doesn’t detect Jupiter DC as Federal Bank DC since no bank name was being shown there. And when my friend, who as a Business Debit Card of Federal Bank, put his card details, the instant discount of 1500 was shown to him. Please update the Jupiter DC BIN list with merchants too so that they can detect your cards and we can get the discounts.

1 Like

Yes, one of my friend said same thing Amazon is not giving any discount on Jupiter Card.

But they’re giving discount on their Official Cards.

2 Likes

Maybe the card bin is not updated… As when icici mine account was lunched many users were unable to use that card for the promotional bank offers but after 2 3 months or so cards were working fine.

3 Likes

Fi cards working fine.

1 Like

Hey guys, Federal bank offers are not available on Jupiter cards.

1 Like

Hey,

Could you please elaborate why it so?

Hey @Shawnpinto ! Can we avail Visa Signature offers? Could you please confirm if all the offers present here can be availed: Visa Offers and Perks | Visa

Yeah you can avail the visa offers But not all the offers mentioned there .
Add your debit then you can find the offers related to that card .

@jainashrith

Hey @SaiRaj ! I know that Visa signature offers can be availed, but did you know that even those offers are restricted to certain BINs? That’s why I asked @Shawnpinto as to which offers can be availed.

First of all have you read what I have posted !

I clearly mentioned there add your debit card in visa website so that offers related to that card will appear .

First read carefully rather than posting un necessary things .

Hey @SaiRaj ! Yes, I did read your post. Even if you choose the variant as Visa Signature, type of card as Debit card, you still can’t avail all the offers. They’re restricted to certain BINs.

Are yar you don’t want choose the Variant as the offers are restricted to certain bins so that I said you to add the debit card in the visa website .
So that offers related to that bin will be apper.

Still do you want more explanation about it ??

1 Like

Hey @SaiRaj ! Thanks for the info.

Dear @Shawnpinto , Jupiter Debit Card is being detected as Federal Bank Debit Card on Flipkart but not on Amazon.

Hey @Urs_Truly_bSC , could you let us know how does it appear on Amazon?

Dear Shawn,

It appears as just a Visa Debit Card. It’s not being shown as Federal Bank Visa Debit Card.

This is interesting. Please do share a screenshot for the same. But do hide/blur the numbers.
Kinda curious on how this looks like.

@alanabraham Jupiter card is not a Federal debit card, it’s a Jupiter card with our own offers (VISA signature). Federal bank helps us process the transactions on our debit card through the savings account in Federal, but the offers are managed by us only.

1 Like

Mine aslo can you tell in this screenshot which is the Jupiter card?

@gegobyte