Long Processing Time

I don’t know if it is just me or the payment receiving processing time has increased very significantly. With UPI where most things happen in seconds. Jupiter is taking minutes.
While i am writing this a transaction is being processed which was initiated 20 mins ago. Ultimately it’ll come but Is this a known issue or am alone (i doubt it is account specific)

1 Like

May be its account specific…my payment experience is really smooth and fast :+1:
I gets the funds credited in seconds

1 Like

Yesterday i transfered bank to bank transfer from my cousin to mine, she use federal bank and i jupiter. To her money got auccessfully transfered, but its not reflected in my jupiter app.

I had to check google pay to find the balance amount. I got the notification after 15 minutes… The balance on the jupiter is not updated realtime, even if i reopen the app :smiling_face_with_tear:.

may be it has to be user specific problem…lets see it will be fixed soon

1 Like

It feels so odd that Google Pay can show correct balance while Jupiter is stuck at “updating balance”. It could be updated faster in the app if Jupiter looked at my SMS from fedbank. Whatever mechanism they are using is too slow to update.

2 Likes

I now use fedmobile of federal bank to check balance. It is faster updated and i dont have to type in mpin to view balance :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

You ain’t alone. This is a Jupiter problem.
I use FI too, and they share federal bank’s infra. Their balance gets auto updated without much of a hassle, whereas in Jupiter it’s gotta be done manually- either reload the page or reopen the app.

I hope this gets fixed because it kills the experience. Balance updates, credits and debits need to be real time.

3 Likes

Yeah so it’s a Jupiter problem i guess. @Shawnpinto please look into it on priority. It really hinders the app experience if UPI transaction takes 15 - 30 mins to reflect.

2 Likes

Agreed. We’re aware about these issues!
The team will look into this. Thanks for bringing it up guys :slightly_smiling_face:

We're working on it

3 Likes

This needs an immediate fix. A transaction made on Google Pay via Jupiter account at 3 AM got reflected only after few hours with a timestamp of 5.15 AM.

It dilutes the transactions history with less accurate data. Also, the main balance kept showing ‘Updating balance…’ for a long time.

1 Like

wondering why not use Jupiter?

Unfortunately, Google Pay and the mobile number as an ID is still a thing. Not many know what a UPI ID is :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

For a moment I Forgot about Jupiter’s limitations