Literally no customer service

I’ve been testing Jupiter for quite a while now and this is the first time I’m facing a problem. I’ve done a purchase on flipkart and returned the product for it to be refunded. The refund was supposed to be reflected in my account by 23 November. Its been almost a month and nothing has happened as of yet. I’ve complained to flipkart and they have stated the seller initiated the refund and I should contact the bank. I’ve sent the amount details, refund reference number and everything to Jupiter. Only after multiple email requests without getting replies have they responded with a default - 'we will work on it type message four days ago. This is not acceptable at all. Flipkart has atleast been calling me and mailing me every two days and from Jupiter’s side there’s literally nothing. In my humble opinion, solving a customer’s pain should be taken into consideration, if you are looking for retaining your customers. I’m posting this here in the hope that somebody from Jupiter sees this as their email and support is non existent.

4 Likes

Hi @aadithrs, This is not the kind of service we stand for! I am connecting with you on DM to discuss it in length. Thanks for your patience.