(Completed) Lab test #8 - Digital Gold on Jupiter ✨

Hey folks!

I’m Ankit Singh, part of the Investments team here at Jupiter.

@Jupiterlabs, we have another lab test for you!

We’ve been working behind the scenes to launch a previously promised and much-awaited feature - Buying Digital Gold on your Jupiter app (no more waiting for precious Jewels to become available). And now, we’re excited to give you guys early access to it!

Why buy Digital Gold on Jupiter?

• 24K, 99.99% pure gold from our partner MMTC-PAMP - the purest that money can buy!
  • Lifetime free storage in secured vaults, to keep you worry-free
  • What’s more, buy in a flash for any amount from ₹1 to ₹1,00,000, 24/7

Who can Invest?

Currently, it is only live for users who have an FKYC account with Jupiter. We’re working to make this live for all users, very soon.

How can you start?

All the eligible users can start the journey via the Pots tab or via Gold on Jupiter on the Money tab.

We need your help in understanding the following. We’re all ears for your feedback:

• Let us know what you like/don’t like about the product and experience
  • If you’ve already been using other platforms/apps for buying Digital Gold, what is that one thing you liked on those platforms that you’d like to see on Jupiter in the future?

And one final note that this is only the initial release, you guys will help us shape the final features.

Tell us what you think in the comments below!

Let’s get testing!

2 Likes

bug?
This image is being shown on the gold option in money tab:

By clicking know more its shows:

I went to pots section and it works fine(Atleast all pages are being shown). Isnt there any minimum amount to buy? If someone orders gold for 1 Re . How is it going to work out ?

Power of 1 Re

@Aswin_Benny, looking into this! Will report back

1 Like

Tested buying it last day and it worked perfectly :zap:… Nice feature.

(Visited an online jwellery shop the same day, making charges were on the roof :woozy_face:)

Market with some awarness videos as well :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

yes sir, in the works!

1 Like

Feels weird to be called “sir” :smiling_face_with_tear: call me aswin

:joy:

1 Like