(Completed) Lab test #7 - Revamped Payments tab! šŸ› 

@Shawnpinto yes these two

1 Like

yes I loved the experience but the transactions are not going smooth

Hey! @Dheeraj_Voruganti Could you let us know the challenges you faced while transacting? :blob_think:

when i tried payments after this 50% of my transactions are being failed

Hmm, that shouldnā€™t happen. Letā€™s check why itā€™s failing. Iā€™ll connect with you on DM :slight_smile:

I just noticed that in Jupiter you can only do a bank transfer from Jupiter account. You canā€™t use other upi linked accounts for that.

1 Like

Bug in self-transfer Imgur: The magic of the Internet

1 Like

@Bankofthefuture looks like self transfer feature is introduced in jupiter :zap::zap:. I could also see that copying upi id and ifsc is also more easierā€¦

The back arrow button on top left corner after clicking gear icon felts unresponsive after casual clicking. I usually use my thumb to click there but it responds only when i click exactly on the icon :eyes: (not sure if i am the only one facing it, I usually use a single hand for everything)ā€¦ Gear icon could also improve in sensitivityā€¦

I havent found any other issues. Payment page looks really good now. :zap:

@Avocadorable Whoa good find! Weā€™ll fix this one.
Thanks for recording it too :slight_smile:

@Aswin_Benny Can you share a video of the same or a screenshot of where exactly you are facing the responsiveness issues? Will get this checked.

and yes, Self Transfer is live like we promised :smiley:

2 Likes

Bang on Jupiter! You are my fav banking app ever. I use it like whatsapp lol. But why is payments ui different for me in ios. Netflix and setup how do i do?

@Mini_Geek Hey! The pic posted above is just a sample one. The in app one is the real UI.
Oh and the Netflix pop-up appears when you request a Netflix payment via Jupiter UPI and then open the Jupiter app.

1 Like

@The_But Sunday holiday :joy:

No working fine for me

1 Like

How many times the Bill payments card/icons have been repeating?

1. On the home page with an icon ā€œPay Billsā€
  2. Again on the home page, a card saying ā€œPay your bills on Jupiterā€
  3. In the payments tab, ā€œPay Billsā€
  4. Below the icons in payments tab, ā€œPending bill paymentā€
  5. In the discover whatā€™s new, ā€œPay your bills in secondsā€

Isnā€™t this very much repetitive and an overkill?
I felt Jupiter more as a payments app instead of the banking app by seeing this.

Making the following changes will enhance the experience more I think :

1. Shifting the floating ā€œScan and Payā€ as a fixed tab in the bottom, so that it can be accessed from anywhere with just a single click.

2. Moving the ā€œCardā€ section to the hamburger menu. How many of us are using a physical card these days? So, having it on a separate tab is just a waste of space . Instead, it can be added to the homepage section apart from the hamburger menu.

4 Likes

@specter Agreed. We will be personalising the experience through cards so it doesnā€™t feel repetitive. This is being planned.

Thanks for highlighting this!

2 Likes

the self-transfer feature is not working, itā€™s blinking
WhatsApp Video 2022-11-16 at 7.09.20 AM (1)

Hey @Sai_Charan

https://community.jupiter.money/t/bug-in-self-transfer-in-new-version/38788?u=shawnpinto

This is going to be fixed in the next app release :slight_smile:

1 Like

@here This is now live for all users! Everyone should be able to see the updated payments tab from the latest app version.

Thank you all for sharing feedback for the revamped payments tab :rocket:
Oh andā€¦ itā€™s not over yet! More revamps ahead.

1 Like