(Completed) Lab test #1 - Updated Insights & Networth feature (Account Aggregator)

@Jupiterlabs We’ve added more people to labs!
You should be able to see the AA feature on your app. Test it out! (Lemme know if you can’t see it yet)
For the ones who recently joined, have a look at this thread once and see if you face the same experience.

Try answering these while you’re at it.

Share your thoughts with us!

4 Likes

Well the flow seems really easy and quick for me. At last it showing only one bank account linked to my number but I had 3 other than Jupiter. Also connecting my account taking longer than usual, I made a connection last night. Till now the account have not connected yet

1 Like

@Divya_Prasath_T Thanks for sharing!
You mentioned that you had 3 other bank accounts. Are they supported on the AA bank list?

Note: Linking bank accounts is quick but fetching the data from the bank may take some time. This depends on the connected bank’s availibility.

1 Like
  • I wanted to have visibility about my various bank accounts without having to go into different apps. It does that but the balance has never refreshed for me (although it says that it will be refreshed, but it does not)

• Flow is okay (slower and sluggish compared to other apps using FinVu as well). Many times even after successful linking and everything, it took me again through the entire flow, don’t know why.

• Mentioned the issues above: balance refresh does not work and it tries to take me through the onboarding multiple times (even after successful attempts).

• Yes it adds huge value if the insights can become better and if the balance can refresh at least once a day.

On other note, the “Money” tab now seriously needs an overhaul with the addition of all these things. Too many Rectangular bars are difficult to follow.

1 Like

Hey @Arjun_Salyan, what did you mean by going through the entire flow again?

1 Like

“Going through the entire flow again” means:

• Getting the OTP
  • Getting the list of banks
  • Selecting the banks to add
  • Connecting the banks

Basically the entire FinVu flow

1 Like

@Arjun_Salyan Got it. Thanks for clarifying!
We’ll check why you have to go through the flow again. I believe it is an option given to users to link additional bank accounts if found, but we could drop the introduction screens if it’s for the 2nd time or more.

Could be wrong. Lemme get back on this.

1 Like

Account balance is not updated from 24th may. I need to repeat the process manually every time for balance update. I am also using IndMoney and there I can refresh the balance just pulling down the page.

1 Like

It’s seems that users have to go through the whole flow again. That doesn’t seem right.
So far, @Madhu and @Arjun_Salyan have faced this.

@Madhu There’s a possibility that the linked bank was down at the point of time. Can you try again and see if it still persists?

1 Like

How does the aggregation happen ?
Is it through sms ?

2 Likes

If you’re talking about the refresh option, then yes, It’s via SMS :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SMS and if you give Authentication via OTP for refresh account for some banks with collaboration of " FinVu " .

First I faced this Lab test #1 - Updated Insights & Networth feature (Account Aggregator support - early release) - #2 by nishesh and then this Lab test #1 - Updated Insights & Networth feature (Account Aggregator support - early release) - #8 by Prabu I too have same Bank account linked with same phone no.

Update: More banks on AA Fintech News Bytes - #78 by Binoy

3 Likes

I tried, still can’t add my SBI account there.

1 Like

Just onboarded to AA, so FinVu and Jupiter will have to do the backend tweaking I guess.

2 Likes

Can’t wait :crossed_fingers:

I am a lab tester but I still haven’t got AA in my app

1 Like

Can u work on fixed deposit

2 Likes