Jupiter X Federal Bank

Can Federal bank Can access Jupiter Customer Account Details​:money_with_wings:?..will they Possible to Block or Freeze Customer account?.. How Federal bank Is Connected with Jupiter?..Only On Account Holding or any Other Basis.?.. will they able to access Jupiter Customer Account Details, Such as balance.statement, transaction alerts?..:money_with_wings:
@Jiten
@Shawnpinto
@Bankofthefuture
@sneh.baxi

It will Be Good , If team members valuable Response⚡

Thank You

1 Like

@HASIN_RISVAN Think of Jupiter as a bridge between you and Federal Bank. Jupiter is just a
facilitator. Federal has control over all the banking facilities provided by Jupiter be it transactions or statement or debit card.
If Federal bank finds suspicious financial activities or account being non-compliant then they can take action as per the regulatory requirements.

Rewards part is totally under Jupiter’s control though. Federal Bank has nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

I don’t think so… Because when I contacted customer care of federal…they can’t see our Neo Banking Accounts…their system is not fetching Account Details…also they Have only My customer ID details…I think Jupiter Have sole responsibility of our account…They can only Decide account want to freeze or Block…

Also Federal Bank Branches also have same experience…they can’t access our transaction…only account name is showing…

I think federal bank has only a normal account that facilitate for Jupiter…I also read in federal bank Terms and conditions…they can report it to Associate Neo Bank,But can’t Take Action…

@HASIN_RISVAN How do you think transactions take place if not through Federal ?

Hello bro… transactions are done through federal…But nobody can access other than Jupiter and Customer…also Federal bank back-end team can maybe access…if it is normal federal account,why customer care can’t access to that account?

2 Likes

@HASIN_RISVAN I haven’t onboarded on Jupiter. I have Fi account and all the transaction made over Fi are available on Fedbook.

Further your OP asked if Federal Bank has access to all the transaction details or not. So my answer was based on that because the bank do have access. Even the KYC is done by the Federal agents. So, if there is any compliance issue ever, Federal is not bound to take permission from Jupiter to initiate action. Notifying Jupiter is secondary.

Federal is regulated so ultimately onus is on the Federal to check compliance.

It totally possible that Jupiter has asked Federal not to show it’s transaction on Fed app.

That is a Bug…when I asked in federal bank twitter handle and their email contact support,they said fi customers can’t use fedmobile and fedbook also fednet. But neobanking is in early stage to federal ,so it is probably take out some time…I can’t use fed mobile ,because I only have Jupiter and Fi money account. I have closed my federal account long ago…so I can’t access fedmobile… although I can access fednet…While also I contacted customer support of both fi and federal they also said they can’t use fedmobile… If there is an existing federal selfie account, they might see neobanking account in fedmobile ,but cannot do transactions…

Yes. Account is being created at bank end. So bank has complete access to your account and data

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.