Jupiter Worst Services

Now Jupiter is unable to handle customers.
Jupiter became worst among all neo banks. Nothing working properly in app.
@Jiten @Bankofthefuture @JupiterTeam

2 Likes

Hey @Mukul_Srivastava, let us know what exactly you faced. We can help you out.

1 Like

App takes very much time to loading. App has many bugs. I was getting โ€˜mobile verification failedโ€™ error for one year, I was mailing about it from last year but it was not fixed for one year. Then I talked to Jupiter support team daily then it was fixed. I have a very bad experience with Jupiter. Due to this error I missed a free debit card. Now they are taking charge for debit card.

2 Likes

@mksr How did you fix the mobile verification error? Are u using a phone with miui? Many of my friends are having issues with same on other mobile banking apps?

I talked to Jupiter support team regularly for a month then it was fixed. Yes, I was using a MIUI phone but I tried with other phones but it was not logging in. โ€˜mobile verification errorโ€™ was happening just after verification sms was sent.

Jupiter is fraud . No grivience addressalโ€ฆ they have bunch of ivr setup as customer support and harras the customer saying patience, wait etc and never resolve any issues in months. I ordered physical debit card on September and it never got delivered. Nobody bothers to look into customer issues as everyone is busy typing automated response to new customer issues. They are just wasting customer timeโ€ฆ such so called startups should not exists in India simply wasting people time

1 Like

Hello Rabindra!

We understand your disappointment! Please be assured that your issue is not ignored. Our team of experts are working towards getting this resolved at the earliest.

Kindly support us with your patience and understanding!

1 Like

Itโ€™s reality. I am strongly agree with you. Donโ€™t make the mistake of treating this appโ€™s account as a bank account.

๐Ÿ˜‚