Jewels not credited

Can u Pls check guys I’m not recieving any jewels after 10th Dec, 2021 over UPI txns.

1 Like

Hi @Sunil_Kumar That doesn’t seem right! Please DM me your email id to check it for you. Thanks!

Pls find my email ID sunil1083053@gmail.com

Thanks! Let me get this checked for you.

1 Like

I can’t redeem my jewels either. I know that we have to swipe down to redeem it but I think I swipes more than a 100 times & it didn’t work. I recieved my 500 jewels after 15 days but the jewels button (the starting of the swiping down) seems disabled. By disabled I mean it’s opacity is a bit lower & the text is a bit less clear.
Can you please solve it.
By the way, I have also emailed the same thing to Jupiter.
Better find out.

Hey @Janak_Gohil, Let me get this checked for you. I’m connecting with you on DM for a few more details. Thanks!

I’m yet to receive any positive response from ur end. Pls treat d matter urgent & resolve the issue on urgent basis.

Hi @Sunil_Kumar, Let me recheck it for you on priority. Meanwhile, I have also sent a DM to you. Thanks!

1 Like

Jewels have been credited towards d upi txn done by me.
Thanks a lot guys for sorting out the issues.

1 Like

Hey @Sunil_Kumar, Happy to know that we could resolve it to your satisfaction! Thanks again for your kind patience. Merry Christmas🎅

1 Like

Jewels are not credited for my last UPI qr transaction and also on my yesterday’s debit card transaction at McDonald’s; Support is saying that merchant is not verified like Flipkart dunzo etc

Hello @NGK, hope u r doing well! Sharing a list of verified/eligible merchants (Uber, Swiggy, Dunzo, Flipkart, and Myntra) where you can earn the Jewels on UPI transactions. Thanks!

hi, @Vikas_Soni , my query was also regarding the debit card transaction at McDonald’s, where I didn’t receive any jewels for the same.

Hello @NGK, let me connect with you on DM. Thanks!

Hello
I’m not getting jewels credit for upi txn from 22/02/22 onwards.
Kindly check and take necessary steps to resolve the issue.

Hi Sunil, it would be very helpful if you could meet us in DM and share the registered mobile in order for us to investigate further.