If Play Store Link is not working in invite Email

Hey Rahul, looks like youโ€™ve already requested a change to your playstore linked email id. You should be able to access the app using that email id after 48 hrs :slight_smile:

Hey luckyly got a email from Jupiter money that I can download and use Jupiter money but unfortunately even after clicking on that link it canโ€™t find app done all the methods to access Jupiter money but try didnโ€™t help me
Can you guys plz fix this issue my registered email kalpaj413@gmail.com

Make sure you are active with the same email id on playstore as the one you recd an email on. Or toggle and try again? Can you let me know?

I am active on the same email but even after clearing all data of Play Store and clicking on same link it canโ€™t find the app even I have screen recording but unable to send you

1 Like

If you canโ€™t find the app.

I will suggest you just search (Bullet UPI)

Click on I have shared a screenshot

99.99% chance is you will get the app

If got it then thanks me later๐Ÿ™‚

Got it man thank you for help

1 Like

It was my pleasure to help you enjoy๐Ÿ™‚

I had installed the app successfully but my bsnl no 9403357088 is always failed though every thing is alright. Tried almost 40 times but sim card varification failed every time

1 Like

Though I had installed successfully but everytime it shows message as โ€œmobile verification failedโ€

Please help me out.

I will suggest you to try with Jio I didnโ€™t face any problem with Jio.

1 Like

Donโ€™t use BSNL until and unless it is the only sim

Through which is u have signed up for Jupiter bank and that Iโ€™d is required in play store or there is option to change the Iโ€™d in Jupiter bankโ€ฆ

The email id used to register on Firstlist should be linked to playstore.
You can use a separate ID to register on Jupiter App, but make sure the phone number is the same to get your rewards! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sir, I had already installed and filled up the details including aadhar verification etc. But next time when I started again, it is asking for OTP on my BSNL number 9403357088. Every time message comes โ€œMobile verification failedโ€. 9403357088 belong to BSNL. Please help me.

BSNL is giving problem but I could request you try on Jio

My Mobile no belongs to BSNL, how I send SMS from JIO?

If you donโ€™t have jio then keep trying.

Got email with app link but itโ€™s not working for me too, @sneh.baxi.

I am using the registered email address, and phone number. Tried various steps mentioned in the thread. No change whatsoever.

1 Like

Hii, Welcome To Jupiter.

I could like to request you search (Bullet UPI).

You will get the Bullet App Click on Name Of Developer which I have attached a screenshot Iโ€™m 100% sure you will get the App.

Hey,
One of my friend got the email from Jupiter today and he followed every trick mentioned in the community including your trick but he could not find the app in the play store.