Golden opportunity for you and your friends!

Hello friends,

We have made some upgrades to our referral program.

RC

What's new?

Referral Carnival is here! 🥳🥳🥳

What is Referral Carnival?

Referral carnival is a special program for you to earn Digi-Gold while inviting your friends and family to Jupiter. It would be active from 8th Feb to 28th Feb'23.

Gold mine as milestones

We have added a few milestones as you refer your friends and family. These give you additional rewards.

We call them Gold mines.

Gold mines are set at 5, 10, and 20 referrals.
The higher you go, the more the rewards.

What happens to the old construct?

It remains. Think of gold mines as an additional benefit to the original construct.

Why gold?

We want people to start a healthy habit of investing in the early stages and Digi Gold was one of our first investment products. So we would like to start with this.

Referral campaign

Since we are still experimenting with our referral program, we wanted to hear the Community's thoughts on the structure and rewards.

We also wanted to know if a reward like Digital Gold would excite you. If not, let us know in the comments below what kind of rewards you would like to have :smiley:

I can’t wait to hear from you!
:metal:
@trust_level_0

4 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Well this is a very very huge offer I like this one so much it’s really exciting and I m going to make it now
And i wish you bring more and more like this
Regards Abhishek

Definitely, a game-changing decision. But i want to see the offer running for a long period