Debit card withdrawal failure and transaction failures

Does anyone face problem while withdrawing money using jupiter debit card ? I tried to withdraw amount of 20000/- today, atm showed error message, transaction cannot be completed. I checked jupiter account balance I have enough money in my account

Second incident happened too, When I tried to book a ticket it showed invalid debit card in amazon and in gobibo apps. After two days I could be able to make transactions again
Donโ€™t know why it happened I tried to discuss with the support chat most of the time they gave automatic and robotic replies.

Anyone tried to withdraw amount and able to take money ?

This is ATM specific feature. You can not withdraw more than 10k at one go in most ATMs

Youโ€™re right @jiten same happened with me with Ujjivan SFB

@Jiten I tried 10000/- at once, tried twice.
And Just now tried to book bus ticket using jupiter debit card amount deducted ticket not confirmed. Got message from razorpay that payment successful but didnโ€™t receive ticket confirmation.i tried booking twice, both the times money blocked.

Donot say this problem is not from our end. I booked ticket using hdfc debit card and ticket confirmed.

I think there is some problem with debit card, either transaction fails or money deducts. It happened many times.

I love using jupiter thatโ€™s why I am concerned. Thank you

@Ganeshkal Same thing happened with me with Boat Website I have tried to book a headphones with Walnut 369 BNPL payment was successfully deducted from the Capital Float side and payment was successfully received by Razorpay but I have checked with boat they said payment has failed.

But but I got a another mail from Boat after 1 week that order was successfully placed.

I donโ€™t know what happened but yes I got mail after 1 week.

I am booking ticket for tomorrowโ€™s trave, it will be useless if I get ticket after one week :laughing::laughing:. Atleast I am happy you got your headphones

1 Like

Okay, I think you will get your refund after 1-2 weeks but I hope that ticket will not get booked๐Ÿ™ƒ

They need to do something about it. I am afraid to transact with this card. everybody using jupiter debit card for jewels but if the main purpose i.e booking tickets, recharges etc is not satisfied no use of using this right?

Generally I use UPI because itโ€™s convenient and fast Debit card takes lot of times first enter the card no,cvv, expiry :joy: and last thing OTP.

I could recommend you to use UPI.

1 Like

Maybe you are right I should start using upi. I am used to using cards. Paying with cards is more comfortable to meโ€‹:joy::sweat_smile:โ€ฆlol , I am used to it

1 Like

I couldnโ€™t even withdraw Rs 500 from IDFC, PNB and Axis bank ATMs. What could be the reason behind this?

1 Like

I think there is some problem with debit cards, couldnโ€™t complete online or atm transactions

Hey. Do check your transaction settings under Debit card section once and ensure it is enable for transactions. Can be a reason for transactions failure

1 Like

I did many transactions before. Still didnโ€™t get refund and there are many people complaining about debit card transactions.