Debit card decline due at supermart

i tried to use physical debit card at my nearby supermart and transaction was decline and money got deducted from my bank account i tried to contact via in app customer care and raised complaint ticket id = 9415
after watching this forum i can see that various people are having transaction failure please refund my money i am getting worried now due to this as people are waiting for 30 days for reverse this is not fair i will keep updating this post until it is fixed i will give my genuine feedback hopefully it will be listened by jupiter team
@sneh.baxi
@Jiten

2 Likes

Dont panic bro … @Sumit_Chaudhary

Contact them from help section in app . You have also raised ticket . Just wait for 24 hours . It will be resolved .
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

As its a neo bank you will be worried, i can understand you will get your money… in app support will help you dont worry… And i heard sneh isnt active hope other community members reach you…

1 Like

@Sumit_Chaudhary I am sorry to hear about this. I see that you raised a complaint and work on it has already begun. As informed by the chat expert, please be rest assured because the team will follow up meticulously and keep the chat open till the issue is fixed. Moreover, you can tag me if things are not satisfactory. I am here to help you out too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Benny yeah hoping to get it fixed got update regarding this that they have raised dispute regarding that transaction still it will take 2-3 week for proper info if I will get it before i will update in the post as it new and in early access too so that’s why i am worried about it nothing much

2 Likes