Break the Ice, Introduce Yourself

“People maketh community” is as true as “Manners maketh Man”.

Get to know all the people here and let them know a little about you? Your interests, your work and maybe what got you here?!

PS: You never know who you might crash into so don’t hold back :hugs::star_struck::hugs:

29 Likes

Hi All,

Pleasure to be part of the community which is building once of the most tech savvy and innovative Neobank. To introduce myself, My name is Jigar Vachharajani, I am a Qualified CA with around 6 years of work experience. Presently, I am heading finance for SalesKen Technologies (AI based SaaS Startup). I was previously associated with PwC and ClearTax.

Looking forward to contribute more.

Thanks

20 Likes

Hi Jigar,
Glad to have you onboard this journey! :partying_face: I am Sneh, part of Jupiter- here to hear all your thoughts. To start off with similarities, I happen to be a CA even, and happen to be a huge tea :tea: enthusiast and watch geek :stopwatch:

8 Likes

Hi All, I am Krishnan, Am a management graduate with a decade of experience in consulting Firms. I have worked with PwC and am currently with Deloitte. I have extensive experience in working with emerging companies and helping them on their growth journey. At present, I focus on innovation and digital transformation in the regulatory space. I am extremely passionate about Fintech. Hoping to contribute and learn from the community !

13 Likes

Hi, I am Aniruddha, I am a software engineer at MountBlue Technologies, currently working on contract as a Data Engineer and Mobile App developer, in one of the fast growing Fintech startups in India, my hobbies are travelling, reading about new technologies, tech products and reading novels.

7 Likes

Hello folks, I’m one of the product builders here at Jupiter. I love to build things, explore music and I’m passionate about improving education system. Nice to interact with all community people. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi,

I am an Education Consultant and I do work upon on various activities (marketing, research etc) which benefits student community at large. Apart from this I do like to study and explore various financial products, like to do business research and to study a few start-up models, majorly on retail, finance and education segments.

Best Regards,
Prayas

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Siddharth, I look after Business development & Strategic Initiatives @ Idemia. I have experience in business development across Banking, Payments, Merchant acquisition & Payment card manufacturing & personalization of 13 years. I very keenly follow the Fintech & payment space & would love to learn & contribute to this community.

7 Likes

Hi folks,

I am Lov Loothra, currently a Product Consultant with Experian (based out of Kuala Lumpur). I’ve previously been a product manager at Capital Float and Lendingkart. The FinTech space in India and South East Asia is growing at an insane pace and I’m glad to be a part of it and contribute to the discussions.

9 Likes

Hi everyone,

Pleasure to be part of this community. Myself Suyash Karkare, I have worked for couple of years at PwC US Advisory and currently I head growth division at Slice. I am interested to know what’s new in the Fintech world and hence I am here. I hope I contribute and learn from this community! Thanks.

8 Likes

Hi All,
Myself Santhosh doing my M.Tech Aerospace at IIT Kanpur. Before joining IITk I was working at a tech startup related to aerospace industry. I have been curious about startups, new ideas about anything but not limited to FinTech. I got to know about Jupiter from an online newspaper,(the news is about winning an investment form VC). And with some googling I found there is an active community striving to improve their product. That’s how Im here.
Its a great pleasure to be a part of this platform! Looking forward to contribute positively!

9 Likes

Hello folks,

I’m Hrishikesh, glad to be here. I graduated last year and currently work at an early-stage startup based out of Gurgaon. I’m here out of sheer curiosity and to explore something that seems to be really exciting, looking forward to what’s next!

5 Likes

Hello folks,

Thrilled to join the team trying to shape the neo bank future of India. I’m a product manager with a SaaS company currently. I have about 8 years of work experience.

I’m fascinated about all things money. Looking forward to co-create Jupiter :slight_smile:

Edit : Ah, and waiting for my invite.

6 Likes

Hi all,

I’m Royce, CTO & Co-founder at WizCounsel, a market network for lawyers, CAs, designers, developers.
I have been keenly watching a few startups and I am excited to see how Jupiter pans out.

Looking forward to know more

9 Likes

Hi all,

I am Tummala Dhanvi, I work as DevOps engineer at belong.co my interests include tech and finance

7 Likes

Hi All,

Pleasure to be part of the community which is transforming the banking industry, j believe people in india don’t understand finance and Jupiter is the right step to help them, i’m shashank, product and business is my core, heading product partnerships for IDFy, IIT-B Alum, Ex -Amazon, Kotak

Looking forward to contribute more.

Thanks

7 Likes

Hi,

Chinmay here, I am Sr. Product Manager at the The Times Group. I have 8+ years of experience in education and edtech. I am passionate about financial planning and maintain a ton of my own sheets to track my finances.

I have tried tons of money manager apps but none of them meets the expectations to the fullest. I firmly believe that user experience combined with subtle financial education can really change the way people handle their money.

I am excited to see what Jupiter has to offer.

7 Likes

@cchopade @shashank_sahu @dhanvi @royce @Shylesh @Hrishikesh_Dubey @Santhosh_Rao @Suyash_Karkare @lovloothra @Siddharth_Rastogi @prayas_tarani

Welcome on board folks, do reach out to me with any questions you might have! Or suggestions as to how we can make your experience here better :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi,

Vamsi here. Currently working with Swiggy. Interesting in fintech in general. Very pleased to see how Jupiter is trying to disrupt the traditional banking

6 Likes

Hi
I am Satyendra. Founder of few start up. Had some ideas and wanted to learn some from you all

One of the feature I want is borrow or fetch from spouse/partner account.

Let us say I have to pay my LIC premium and notice for last day has come in

I have 10000 rs Short while partner has 30000 in account. I will have to call up do a transfer and than wait.

Some kind of trust limit or swap limit be there which can be used for last minute payments

Regards

6 Likes