Chequebooks can only be requested to Aadhar Address

Although the user can receive cards and other communications to “communication address”, the recently launched Chequebook Request feature only as the Aadhar Address as an option.

Further many existing Federal Bank users who were onboarded using CKYC do not have signatures linked to their account - and cannot request Chequebooks - and an option to do so is missing.

Existing Federal Bank Customer those who On-boarded they are already a full kyc customer.

Because Jupiter said all existing FDRL Bank Customer needs full kyc so it’s mean signature is aslo updated na?

I’m the existing FDRL Customer and my signature was automatically updated to Jupiter account. So I contacted their cc they said we can give you 5 leaves Chq. before this Chq book option was option there in the app I mean not available…

2 Likes

I attached the response from Jupiter Support @CarolinMerces

Hi Debosmit, Good afternoon, hope this message finds you well😊.

First, I just want to say I apologize for being so late in getting back to you. We meant to respond right away and only just realized we never replied.

Unfortunately, there’s no signature available in the bank records and currently, there’s no provision for you to update one. This is one of our top priorities and we shall come up with this feature very soon which will help you to update your signature effortlessly through your Jupiter app. I realize this is not an ideal situation to be in and you are ought to be disappointed with chequebook not being issued but trust me, we will be up and running with this very soon.

I will be closing this chat for now as your concern has been addressed. If you still have any queries or concerns, I request you to please open a new chat.
We will be happy to assist you.
Take Care!
Have a beautiful day😇

1 Like

Make sense if signature is not updated then how bank is sending Chq book because it’s not possible to send Chq without signature :sweat_smile:

Hence the workflow gap in updating/making signature a part of kyc for existing customers exist - if not a bug

2 Likes

Question : I’m a existing federal bank customer and I was On-boarded On Jupiter few month back and I have complete my kyc via branch so I wanted to ask my signature is updated in your records?

Ans, :point_down:

Question : My signature is updated in your records?

Ans : :point_down:

As per Jupiter CS my signature is Updated.

Did you come from Fi or a physical branch user?

Also, how did you take a screenshot without root?

Federal bank Officially gives zero balance account in their (FedBook) App so I opened this In 2019 then I opened a Jupiter and now I’ll open Fi.

Oh ha my phone is not rooted I just send a msg on live chat and I came out from the app so if they replys me so I get notifications.

There you go. I am came from Fi wherein there’s no provision of signature upload in the KYC process.

Hence there’s no signature in the database.

Have you completed your Vkyc? they didn’t ask to sign on the white paper?

Nope, Fi had onboarded me using CKYC, based on details already submitted to the KRA.

Ooo, now I understood,:sweat_smile: You have get in touch with them.

Yeah, I always like to come to the community with a problem and a possible solution, hence this post.

1 Like

The same happened with me but I updated my signature through Fi.
Here I’m attaching the PDF of the file where You have to fill the required information and Sign in both the boxes.
After that you have to send the same to help@fi.care to update your signature in their database

Specimen Signature Sheet.pdf (26.5 KB)

1 Like

I forget to mention earlier but once your signature updated by Fi, You can easily order a Chequebook for Jupiter too.
I did the same.

So in a similar way, Jupiter Support also asked me to upload signature.

Then a month later, Support replied that they are unable to update it at the moment (in November).

You can try it with the Fi team

I can, but the whole concept of KRA being rhe central agency with the data is a lost cause then.

I’m also disappointed for this.
I was guarenteed by an Fi agent that I will not have to upload my signature since they can fetch it from the CKYC data base.
But I did have to go through that pain.