Please provide the capital gains report like the groww does.
You can get access to CAMS capital gains statement for mutual funds, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Individuals need to go to the webpage of CAMS and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Step 2: Now, they will select ‘Statements’ and tap on ‘Capital Gain/Loss Statement.’
- Step 3: After this, taxpayers have to provide certain details in the required fields. Following this, they have to choose the correct financial year from the ‘Period’ list.
- Step 4: Taxpayers have to enter the email id that is registered with mutual funds. Now, one has to choose ‘All Funds’ from the list of fund categories.
- Step 5: Finally, one has to tap on ‘Email an encrypted attachment’ and then set a password to access the capital gain statement via mail.
When this email arrives, taxpayers have to enter the password to view their capital gains statement.
Okay, thanks. I was just saying to provide like the groww in the Jupiter app itself.
Currently Jupiter app not provided Capital Gain report in the app. I haven’t found it anywhere in the app.
Mygod. I am giving a suggestion or a feedback to jupiter to give such report.