Cannot confirm bank account with PayPal

Hello,
I cannot verify my bank account with PayPal. They usually send two very small payments which I have to enter on my Paypal account to prove I have access to the said bank account. However, the two transactions (less than 2rs) are not appearing in my “recent transactions” in Jupiter.

I have confirmed HDFC and DBS on my PayPal and receive regular payments aswell.

1 Like

Hi Hiranyamaya

Our product team is checking what happened here. We’ll get back.

Best
Chirag

Don’t worry . The transactions will reflect in your jupiter account after two days .

But I say prefer other banks rather than jupiter because reflecting of transactions from paypal in your jupiter account takes time .

@HDash

Yup, credited this morning. Pretty late compared to HDFC and DBS.
I actually don’t mind a day or two late credit as long as it’s reliable. I don’t want to lose my money and bbattle with support for ages. Can you comment on reliability?

I don’t think so there is reliability issue. Sometimes, paypal takes time for smaller banks in processing while they prioritise large banks for verification.So it is factor of same.

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll have to take the initiative as an early user to test this out. I look forward to working with the support team (hopefully, won’t need to) :grin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.