Broken UPI notification

I’ve enabled notifications in app and also made sure that I whitelisted Jupiter app from any battery optimisation. But still I’m not receiving any notifications for UPI requests…all the time I have to open the app to get the UPI requests notifiction. Another thing is that I’m facing more delay in account balance update after sending/receiving money. so the jupiter app doesn’t allow me to transact When I try to transfer money as it sees outdated balance (takes more than 10mins to update for me). But in other thirdparty UPI apps I can see the correct balance and I can transact instantly with my jupiter bank account. Again I reiterating my statement…make the fundamentals strong then move on to add other additional features.
StrongBasementWeakUGIF

2 Likes

Hey @Ranjeth , by any chance, is your device a OnePlus phone?

YES mine is oneplus 7 pro

Because I own one and my Jupiter app was auto set to Optimize. Its a setting which restricts app background activity to extend battery life. App notifications and other features may be effected.

I switched it to intelligent control and it was back to normal again.

If you’ve read my post you must have known that I disabled battery optimisations. FYI I’m getting UPI notification in all other upi apps. Plus I’m perfectly getting credit/debit notifications from jupiter. So yeah the issue is on your side to FIX.

1 Like

Got it. We will get this checked. Pinging you for additional details :grinning:

1 Like