Account Verification: There's an issue with your identity verification

I was required to open a salaried account at Jupiter, but since it has to go through the savings account process I continued and provided the necessary documents. When came the Visual Verification, which requires me to speak out load the OTP, it wouldn’t accept it. I’ve made sure I’m in well-lit, quite place but it didn’t work and I was given an screen saying : We can not open your account, related to Indentity Verification. I’ve already raised a ticket and it’s been 20+ days already. I haven’t heard for any update, please help me out.

Welcome to the community @sudhanshuchaudhary :+1:t2:
Please make sure there are no mismatches regarding your KYC documents.
I hope you have raised support through email (support@jupiter.money)
If so, kindly share the ticket id here.

Also, you can reach to @Nikhil_Godbole via DM. :v:t2:

Thank you for responding @razack , I’ve reached out today through email(support@jupiter.money). I’ve contacted the support team through IVR (2-3 times, in 20 days period), and here’s the reference number that they provided: 2606795. I’ve made sure there is no mismatch with KYC Documents, as I’ve been using these documents for years for verification. The video OTP verification failed each time I tried.

@sudhanshuchaudhary Could you please try to onboard again and let us know if you are still facing the same issue ?

1 Like

I’m able to see the video Verification options again. I’ll try completing the process now. I’m very thankful.

@Nikhil_Godbole, I got only a single chance to record myself for the video verification calling out OTP.
I made sure to follow rules, quite place, even had a white background, well-lit face, and no mumbles while speaking out loud. Still greeted me with an error of identity verification.
@razack

@sudhanshuchaudhary Ok. Let me get the team to check the logs and revert.

1 Like

That’ll help, thank you for helping me out with the situation. It’s something which has happened for me the first time with some application.

I have this working. I had to let my company know the issue and later on, I was able to access it. It had to be done manually.

@sudhanshuchaudhary Now that the A/C is opened, we would request you to complete the Video KYC to enjoy all the benefits associated with the A/C.

1 Like

It’s it’s in a working state. I’m really thankful for the efforts you put in to resolve my query.

1 Like

I’ve an issue with identity verification
Please do help me

Iam not able to do my video kyc again please solve this issue.

Hello Priyanshu,

We acknowledge your concern. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. We will reach out to you via DM to provide better assistance.

Thank you.